Saturday, April 24, 2010

Festival of Colors

This Spring I celebrated the welcoming of spring- Hari Krisnha Style.
I have done this for 6 years now
(not including my hiatus when I was in Brasil on my mission)
It is celebrated here:

Basically you throw chalk at each other...
to celebrate the coming of spring, as well as good over evil.
Rather a great time really.

So here is the documentation of holi festival or colors through the years

2004
no photos. There were 30 people and we didn't
bring a camera because we had no idea what it was.

2005


2006

I am right here ^

2007
(brazil on mission..I timed it perfectly so I only missed one)

2008

2009


2010

I took my Young Women... yes that's the type of leader I am...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online